Friday, January 14, 2011

Learning Log 1

During the literature lesson, I had learnt how to make a cinquain.  I had learnt that a cinquain is a five-line poem .The word cinquain’ come from French word ‘cinq’, which means five. I knew that each line of the cinquain had to follow a rule. The first line is the title, second line is the description, third line is the action, and fourth line is the feeling while the last line is the reflection o the title. The literature lesson is very fun and I enjoy it so much. This is the first time I felt that literature lesson is so interesting instead of boring. I felt that group work during the lesson is good. This can foster the relationship between the classmates. The explanation of the teacher is very clear and can be understand easily. During the group work, my group had created a cinquain entitled ‘school’. We had described the school and we discussed and tried our best to make a cinquain that fits all the rules.   During the lesson, I think that the teacher can include more pair work and group work. This will make the lesson more interesting.

By  Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment